Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anniversary Special!


I can't believe that it has been 10 years since the start of the business! When I started, my goal was to provide easy classic sewing patterns and help our kids through college. Ten years later, my goal is to provide easy classic sewing patterns and visit the adult kids!



I'll never forget taking the first two patterns to wholesale market 10 years ago on my 40th birthday! I had a feeling the I was beginning a new adventure and I was right! I will always be grateful to my family for their support and encouragement and to God, who led me to the right people at the right time. Best part of all has been the wonderful women that I have met and the new fiends that I have made, who also share a passion for sewing!



To celebrate, I am having a 10th anniversary sale through the month of January. Buy two patterns at regular retail price and receive a third pattern free!*



*To get your free pattern, first place your order for your two regular priced patterns, then e-mail me, through the website or at crmichie@aol.com, the pattern number of your free pattern.



1 comment:

AdronsCatherine said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift - now I just have to decide which three patterns I need most lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails