Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bringing Home Baby Daygown

Being the easy girl that she is, Anna picked out something from my Trunk Show to bring baby home from the hospital in. I never dreamed in million years that a grand baby would be coming home in this daygown when I made it a couple of years ago. I think that there are some things so close to our hearts that we hesitate to dream about them..

The pattern is #119 and the gown is made from easy to care for Imperial Batiste. The design of the gown has straight lines and a piped collar, all of which passed Anna's military husband's approval!


The three Bullion stitched baby rattles down the center pleat gives the gown some handmade detail without being too much.

Click here for the free "Bullion Baby Rattle" design.

*The baby is a boy and is due May 18th!

Michie'


3 comments:

Kim W said...

It's beautiful!

P.S. My son came home in a daygown by one of your patterns, too! :) He's 9 now. Seems so long ago and hard to believe.... :( Maybe I'll have a grandchild in the next 5 years to sew for! Emilee will graduate college in December.

Teri said...

So excited for you all. A new baby in the family is such an exciting event. May will be here before you know it. It's a beautiful little gown.

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

What a sweet daygown, so nice and simple. I'm downloading that rattle pattern, I'll need it this year w/ two nieces/nephews (don't quite know yet) to be born this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails