Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ducks For Christian

If you have been reading the blog for awhile, you are familiar with this diaper shirt and cover. It remains one of my favorites and was made when there were no grand babies in the near future. It was one of several outfits that I took to Anna before Christian's birth and said, "Use what you like and return what you don't to me. My feelings will not be hurt, dress YOUR baby as you like." So, a couple of weeks ago when she said, Guess what Christian wore on my birthday picnic to the botanical gardens", I was more than a little pleased!

Daddy has been teaching him to stick his tongue out. Those boys! LOL

Don't you just love fat baby hands and fat little arms?

Michie'

2 comments:

Marnita said...

Hello and good afternoon!

I have spent the better part of today reading your blog all the way back to April of 2010. Hopefully I will be able to read all of it in the next couple of days. I am new to smocking and heirloom sewing as we are expecting our first grandbaby, a boy in November. I started reading because of the items you had created for Christian and just couldn't stop. I must say of all of the blogs that I have read yours is the MOST inspiring to me. You write as though we are having a conversation. Your clothing is BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait to see more items for Christian. Looking for ideas for a winter baby and bless his daddy's heart it can't look anything like a DRESS. ;) I'm drawn to bubbles but, I can't help but wonder that his poor legs will be cold. Helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Marnita

Aunt Honey said...

Your creations are all beautiful, but I'm always amazed at how much more beautiful they are on a baby! Especially this precious little boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails