Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Rigsby the Robot" Jon-Jon

I just had to share what my friend Suzanne Shelton, owner of "Olivia Anne Designs" did with the Jon-Jon pattern! The robot applique' is part of her Ready-Set-Applique collection. Suzanne has a special talent for putting bold color fabrics together. I also love what she did with black and white piping and the large buttons. Without a doubt Christian will be needing a "Rigsby the Robot" Jon-Jon.

* And what am I doing right now? Getting ready for Martha Pullen School which is NEXT WEEK! Trying to clean up the sewing room as I pack my stuff, leave the house in good order, cook a few meals for the freezer, and preparing a couple of blogs to launch while I am gone. Hope to see you there!

Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails