Sunday, October 30, 2011

What He Wore To Church

This is what he wore to church. What I want to know is what was he thinking? Actually, I know what he was thinking..... He had been waving his fat arms around for us to pick him up and instead we put him in another outfit, propped him up, and took his picture. It might be best that we he can't talk yet!
I made the outfit out of a fun print using pattern #133. For the collar, I traced off the tee pees onto tracing paper and then scanned them to the size that I needed. I used basic embroidery stitches, so the hand work went really fast.

Our little guy is now 5 1/2 months old and weighs 16 lbs. He also has decided to skip size 6 month, so Nana Shay is really needing some extra time for sewing!

Michie'

1 comment:

Eileen said...

He is getting so big!! I love the fabric and embroidery, perfect for fall. I guess he had better get used tot he idea that he is on Nana's payroll and he has to pose for his wardrobe:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails